- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Atlanta, GA - United States of America
React Job Details
Job Title: React UI Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA (Onsite) Job Type: Contract / Full Time (Both)
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.