- Strong experience with API development including experience with Rest
- Experience with API gateways and patterns
- Working Knowledge with Micro Service Architecture
- Working Knowledge with application development on MuleSoft, Azure cloud and Kubernetes
- Ability to design, develop, test, document, and implement quality software within targeted timeframes
- Experience working in a product team with other developers including tech lead, product owner, scrum master, quality engineers etc.
- Design and develop highly-performant technical solutions based on requirements
- Participate in agile ceremonies, create technical Jira stories based on business requirements and provide story point estimates
- Sr Java Developer Java (Full stack) + React
- Proficient in Java Framework 2.1, 3 and 4.
- Proficient with Kubernetes, Konvoy, Docker, Microservices, GitHub
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, and/or Agile are preferred
- Familiarity with job scheduling tools (preferred: Autosys)
- Understanding of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Experience writing SQL/Functions/Procedures in transactional database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
Title: Sr Java Developer Java (Full stack) + React
Duration: 12+ Months
Client : Deloitte
Roles and Responsibilities:-