- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to transform wireframes and designs into functional user interfaces as per requirements.
- Implement frontend and backend features with maximum unit test coverage and ensure smooth integration of application components.
- Participate in code reviews, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement to ensure code quality and best practices.
- Provide functional/system integration testing support.
- Work within project team (Software Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, etc.) on iterative development that delivers a high-quality product.
- Plan work out appropriately, proactively escalate issues that may impact scope, schedule, budget.
- Understand and leverage the existing CI/CD pipeline.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of professional applications development experience.
- 2+ years of experience using Next.js.
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining backend API applications using Nodejs.
- Experience using content management systems (such as Contentful) to store and retrieve dynamic web content.
- Experience with dependency management tools such as NPM or Yarn.
- Experience using Git based source control systems such as GitHub or Azure Repos.
- An understanding of essential security and privacy concerns for customer-facing fintech applications.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
- Experience working collaboratively in an Agile environment (Scrum) on a cross-functional team (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, and Designers)
- Cloud Experience, preferably Azure.
Columbia, TN - United States of America
React Job Details
Tittle: React Developer ( W2 Roles )
Location: Columbia, TN ( Hybrid )
We are hiring React Developer only on W2 . OPT-EAD and -EAD can apply
strong front-end skill
We are looking for a Full stack engineer with strong front-end development skills to join our team who can help our clients in their digital journey. You will have the opportunity to leverage your skills to support new and innovative products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Nice to have (not a must):