United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
Job Title: Senior UI Developer
Duration: 6 + months Contract to Full Time Hire
The Senior UI Developer will work with a diverse set of stakeholders to review and analyze requirements, design, build, and test software features and functionality, and investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve software defects. This position requires experience with React, user interface development, cloud technologies, strong communication skills, and would ideally have some familiarity with the healthcare industry and health IT.
What you will do:
• Design, develop and implement existing features with new technology stack and resolve defects as part of an Agile team.
• Lead and assist with troubleshooting software application and configuration issues during development, testing, and deployments. Clearly and thoroughly communicate technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Assist with the installation, configuration, and testing of applications during deployments to pre-production and production environments.
• Update and develop technical documentation for new and existing features and application configurations including system architecture and data flow diagrams. Review and provide feedback for all team technical documentation to identify defects early and prevent late phase defects.
• Use experience with Azure cloud technologies and approaches to guide the development team during implementation. Champion coding best practices by being a key reviewer at team code inspections.
• Collaborate with Business Analysts to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of software requirements to ensure accurate implementation and testing of requirements through application deployment.
• Support the System Architect in the creation of a modernized system architecture. Evaluate system for discrepancies and vulnerabilities. Inject new technology and solutions into modernized architecture solution. Propose solutions to improve system performance and reduce operating costs.
• Communicate system architecture to a diverse group of stakeholders. Influence stakeholders to adopt new technical approaches and solutions.
• Participate in all Agile ceremonies including scrums, sprint planning meetings, and retrospectives.
Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of development experience.
• Experience implementing modern frontend web user interface architecture.
• Web development expertise with React is a must.
• Demonstrated exceptional trouble shooting and problem resolution skills.
• Development experience in a cloud environment, preferably Azure.
• Experience with cloud technologies for micro frontend development (e.g., KendoReact, NodeJS.)
• Expertise with devops pipelines, repos, code review, and testing.
• Experience with SQL and SQL Server. Azure SQL is a plus.
• Experience implementing a new architecture for a legacy system.
• Experience working in Agile team environment.
• Ability to adapt to changing customer requirements.
• Experience in Java software development: Java 1.8+, JSP, Servlets, Struts 2, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JDBC, Apache Commons Libraries.
• Experience with Spring, Quarkus, Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Grid, Azure Data Factory (ADF), Databricks, Azure SQL, Databricks Data Lake, and Lakehouse architecture.
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
• Experience with Microservice architecture including hands-on development of microservices. Experience transitioning from a monolith to microservice