- Help the team of non-technical remote workers in reducing manual work by automating workflows and processes integrating Make (Integromat) and Airtable, with our Software as a Service (SaaS) tools which include but are not limited to Google Workspace, Zoho Office Suite, Slack, etc. in the organisation’s systems and processes.
- Webscrape information from membership sites with logins and bypassing captchas using headless browsers by using Puppeteer/Playwright.
- Correct the errors within automation and integration processes.
- Explore and implement new ways to automate the workflows and integrate the tools.
- Automate regular data backups at both local network and cloud storages
- Provide technical support and resolve network and technical issues throughout the organisation
- Prepare accurate, timely reports and procedural documentations
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering, or any related courses.
- Proven expertise in automation and integration of SaaS or cloud-based tools
- Highly experienced in low-code and no-code development and integration tools
- With proven experience in website automation and scraping e.g. using Puppeteer/Playwright
- Must be familiar with REST API and highly skilled in JSON string manipulation
- Expert in regular expressions to obtain text values from long strings
- Expert in using headless browsers to do automation and scraping
- Experienced in using No Code/Low-Code platforms like Integromat and Airtable, or are very much willing to learn these tools if not yet familiar
- Good knowledge in using SQL and Python
- Proficient understanding of using NodeJS
- Must be familiar with version control, project management tools and has a strong documentation ethic
- Knowledge in other JS libraries like React, Express, etc. will be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to express and present effectively.
- Can work independently and with strong problem-solving skills
- Process-oriented and with very keen attention to details
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- What time of the day are you available to work for us part-time? And how many hours per week?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
Job Position - Part-time (Regular)
Rate - 4-6 USD per hour
Job Type - Remote Work
Job Types: Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Freelance
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Salary: ₹332.00 - ₹498.00 per hour
Application Deadline: 31/05/2023