- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications that integrate with our robotic systems.
- Work closely with the hardware team to develop software interfaces for robotic control and monitoring systems.
- Build robust databases to support the data generated by our robotic systems.
- Develop scalable and secure APIs that can integrate with third-party software applications and our robotics software.
- Ensure that the web applications and APIs are responsive and provide a seamless user experience across all devices.
- Conduct code reviews, debugging, and troubleshooting to ensure high-quality code and optimal performance of our robotic systems.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in full-stack development and robotic systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineer, Systems Engineer, or related technical discipline
- Experience with ReactJS, Node.js, and other modern frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Familiar with Python and C++
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Git and Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in the robotics industry
- Up-to-date knowledge of AI trends
- Knowledge of Robot Operating Systems (ROS) or Gazebo
- Interest in ML and Computer Vision algorithms
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Kitchener, ON N2G 1H6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Kitchener - Canada
React Job Details
At Cobionix, we are developing the world’s first autonomous robotic platform for medical procedures.
About the Role
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on all facets related to software for the robot. You are a wizard that is able to develop end-to-end software solutions that integrate with our robotic system. Your role will be crucial in providing an exceptional user experience and building out the infrastructure needed to support the continuous growth of our software ecosystem. More importantly, you are someone that loves to continuously learn and are excited to apply your knowledge in the field of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Robotics, to develop a cutting-edge robot for medical applications.
Nice to have:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person