- Design, configure, develop, document, test, debug, secure, and deploy cloud-based web applications using agile methodologies
- Develop code to enable communication with APIs, databases, and other external sources
- Participate in functional requirements, design and weekly status meetings
- Control the entire project life cycle
- Develop best practices
- Assist in requirements gatheringWhat you should have-
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Should have 2 years of hands-on experience in configuration, coding, testing and-deploying web-based applications.
- Must have very strong application development experience using Full stack in MERNframeworks.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS3
- Proficiency in implementing responsive designs
- Deep understanding of MongoDB, GraphQL or any other type of database.
- Devops experience a plus
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Note: Position is located in Bangalore.
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Yearly bonus
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Angular (Required)
- total work (Required)
- Java (Required)
- 2 years (Required)
Bengaluru - India
React Job Details
Juntrax Solutions - Full Stack Developer- MERN
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with a good attitude to work well in a fast-paced environment. As part of our team, you will be working on a MERN stack and Mobile React Native Apps on the development of a new product.
What you will do-
Only candidates with the above qualifications should apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹1,000,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer