- Embrace and deliver our BOLT Core Values to each other and our clients
- Be empathetic and inclusive
- Love what you do
- Take ownership and follow through
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on architecting the solution, implementation, documentation, delivery and support.
- Develop new user-facing features by writing reusable code.
- Enhance application for performance and scalability.
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code to develop functional web applications.
- Bridge the gap between visual design and technical implementation.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to usable code and integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Define how the application looks and how it works.
- Work collaboratively with developers, designers and product owners to identify new features.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (preferably a combination of education and professional)
- Able to interpret/implement design files from Figma, Invision, etc. Collaborate closely with a designer.
- Knowledge of SQL databases - MySQL, MSSQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Docker proficiency for local development.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Familiar with optimizing user experience and accessibility.
- Comfortable with Git version control.
- Understanding of Restful API structure and HTTPS code.
- Understanding of accessibility and server security standards and compliance.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to “go above and beyond”; bringing a passionate and positive approach to delivering results and encouraging teamwork.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in business strategy and solutions.
- Ability to communicate with web developers and designers.
- Large capacity for attention to detail.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in order to meet goals with minimal management oversight.
- A solid understanding of or strong desire to learn the following and other programming languages and technologies: jQuery, Webpack, Ionic, Stencil, JSPython, Ruby, Java, .NET, Typescript, etc.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as Quasar (Vue.js) and React.
- Familiarity with back-end frameworks such as Express, Adonis, and Directus.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps or Cloud Platforms such as: AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs.
- Familiar with automated testing.
- Comfortable with writing automated unit and integration tests.
- Familiar with building and compiling public assets like CSS and JS with tools like SASS and Webpack or Rollup.
- Previous experience working with multiple platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet etc.)
- Experience managing multiple tasks/projects in an agency environment.
- Ability to lead inside sales with the best interest of the client.
- Ability to work with leadership to align on sales and marketing strategies and solutions.
- CMS familiarity: Working knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress, Shopify, and Craft CMS.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Annual Learning & Development Fund
- Strong Emphasis on Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Work Arrangements
SPARK Business Works
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
SPARK Business Works is a great team, with thriving clients, which results in proud moments. We are a fun, collaborative team that designs and builds custom digital solutions for forward-thinking companies. We take a business-first approach when working with our clients to ensure a strong return on investment. You’ll find us hard at work at the corner of innovative and practical, full of energy and curiosity. We celebrate creative problem solving and encourage you to invest in yourself and talents.
Our team was recently named to the “Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies” and “Michigan Top 50 Companies to Watch” lists for our ability to help clients get efficient and grow with user-friendly technology.
SPARK is headquartered in Michigan (Kalamazoo & Grand Rapids) with additional offices in Houston, Texas and India. SPARK’s team serves leaders and clients across the nation in a wide range of industries, including construction, manufacturing, technology, and start ups to name a few.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll create and maintain front and back-end functions of projects for our clients.
In this role, you’ll be working with a variety of languages, frameworks and databases, primarily Vue.js, Quasar Library, Tailwind, PHP, Node.js, Express, etc. On any given day you might be architecting new features for our clients, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
You will work in a collaborative team environment with product managers, other developers, and designers throughout the entire project lifecycle to execute and launch applications for clients. You will be a valued contributor on the software development team.
Some travel may occasionally be required to meet with clients and project teams.
WHAT YOU NEED
NICE TO HAVE
₹6,00,000 - ₹10,00,000 annually
SPARK Business Works is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Know someone at SPARK? Be sure to submit them as a referral.