- We work in small self-organized teams.
- We learn from each other and share knowledge, through methods such as pair programming, code reviews, hackathons, and training.
- We deliver value by developing new features, maintaining existing products, and improving all the infrastructure we need for it.
- We build quality into our code by following clean code principles and DevOps practices - you build it, you run it.
- We embrace and enjoy diversity, having colleagues from many different countries. This means our working language is English.
- Develop and continuously deliver applications for one of Europe's most successful e-commerce platforms.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from concept through coding, testing, and maintenance.
- Work autonomously in an agile team.
- Participate actively and collaboratively in daily meetings, Planning, Refinements, Reviews, and Retrospectives.
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions and decisions as a team.
- Take on new challenges, by working on new initiatives and/or products, when needed.
- Deliver value and quality by developing new features, maintaining existing products, and improving the provisioning of the underlying infrastructure.
- Discover and solve the digital challenges of delivering a full e-commerce stack.
- Strive for mastery in a challenging agile environment using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Frameworks: React, NestJS
- Testing: Jest, Playwright, Cypress
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Npm, Yarn
- Robust working experience in a similar role
- Practical experience in backend development
- Comfortable with frontend tasks
- Experience in designing robust software architectures
- Experience in dealing with version control systems (GIT)
- An agile mindset and experience with Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- Solution-driven and collaborative approach
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge about AWS and popular services (IAM, S3, RDS, Secrets Manager)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
Vienna - Austria
React Job Details
We are looking for Full-stack TypeScript Developer to join the Department of ‘Pricing’, Yield, and Top Line Performance’.
The opportunity in the Department of Pricing is to join an existing team that is currently based out of Munich. You will be amongst the first members of the team to join in Vienna. It is an opportunity to join a team responsible for developing a product that is delivering market intelligence information to internal stakeholders. The impact of your work will be significant because this data is used strategically to fuel our market positioning. This team uses NestJS.
The team is using a modern technology stack and is always looking to improve from a technical and process perspective
The role is Hybrid with 8 days at the office per month. Relocation to Austria or around Wien would be needed.
Here are some things about us that we take pride in:
As a Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to:
Nice to have
The gross annual salary for this position (38.5 hours/week) is a minimum of 50,000 EUR. Depending on your qualification and experience we are willing to overpay
With more than 1,000 passionate professionals located across 10 European offices, we believe our success comes from working together and leveraging our international strengths. Expect to work in a hybrid environment, collaborating with colleagues in different locations remotely or face-to-face at the office.
20% discount in our zooplus shop
Internal and external training
✈️ 28 vacation days and days off on 24th and 31st of December
Free public transport ticket for Vienna
️ Various supported sport and fitness activities
Want to know more? Learn more about who we are and what we do and visit our LinkedIn company profile.
zooplus is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.