- SQL, docker, and familiarity with AWS services desired
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and agile environment and able to accommodate changing priorities
- Design and develop software applications and user interfaces for loyalty and redemption platforms.
- Contribute to platform architecture and data modeling with primary responsibilities in real-time-reward products.
- Perform as a technical lead in an Agile software process that encourages creativity and collaboration
- Deploy using a Continuous Delivery model in a cloud environment
- Follow and contribute to design and coding standards
- Analyze and troubleshoot systems and platform issues
- Adapt to changing environment and learn new technologies quickly
- Strong understanding and experience in Software Engineering Practices and concepts.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and product designs
- Foundational knowledge of AWS RDS, Postgres or equivalent
- Experience with modern web technologies, including React and Node
- Possesses strong Git-fu
- 6+ years' experience as a software engineer
- 3+ years' experience in software design and architecture
- A Bachelor's Degree (preference given to Computer Science, Engineering and STEM majors
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
Java Full Stack Software Engineer
Direct client: Full Time Position
Our company thrives on collaboration and the opportunity to help each other succeed. You will work as part of a team that values continuous learning and is excited to create leading edge products. The person in this role will have full stack responsibility and be skilled in designing and developing software applications and user interfaces using Java and other technologies.
Required Education and Experience
And much more.