- Using HTML/CSS to create responsive pages (SCSS preferred).
- Keep an eye on your own solution and optimise the code to ensure that React Component are fast and small.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Creating unit tests and leading CSS frameworks.
- Creating reusable components and front-end libraries that can be reused in the future.
- Converting wireframes and designs into high-quality code.
- Demonstrated experience measuring performance, detecting bottlenecks, troubleshooting,and resolving performance issues.
- Knowledge of UML diagrams, such as sequence diagrams.
- Knowledge with API administration, Socket I/O, security, OAuth, and OpenID technologies is required.
- GIT version control experience with APIs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as problem-solving and interpersonal abilities.
- Flexible schedule
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Ludhiana, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
Ludhiana - India
React Job Details
We are hiring a ReactJs and node developer with an experience of 1-4 years. We expect the candidate to have the following skill set for the job:
- Must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- Should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
- Must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer