- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle working within Agile methodology
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in the Financial services sector
- Experience building Web based applications using React (ideal)/Angular with Typescript
- Hands on experience designing and developing enterprise applications using Java/Spring (ideal) or C#/.Net Core
- Some experience with NodeJs (ideal)
- Understanding of common design patterns
- Some exposure to containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Some exposure to cloud platforms (Azure)
- Experience with TDD/BDD, testing framework (Jest/React-testing-library/Junit)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and No-SQL databases
Hyderābād - India
React Job Details
bTranz - Think IT, Think Us Who Are We? bTranz is a leading IT Service provider specializing in Custom Software Development, Testing, Oracle Implementations, IOT, WEB & Mobile Apps development. We have been devoted to create the best IT Solutions for Industries spanning various domains and governments alike globally. Headquartered in Hyderabad with offices in Dubai and USA where top IT Talent provides our international clients an edge over technology. Our innovative, qualified and experienced team brings together knowledge, experience and processes that enable us to deliver a solution which is the best value proposition for our customers. We follow Industry Certified Processes to deliver quality services. Our objective is to maximize the value derived by our clients. We love to overcome challenges Solve Complex problems, Provide solutions, Increase your ROI and Enhance Productivity.
Job Title: ReactJS Developer
Work from home
We are looking for a Software Engineer with interest in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The role will encompass development across all tiers of the application stack.
You will be part of a talented engineer team that works on low-latency mission-critical applications. Roles and responsibilities include application development across full software development lifecycle from concept and design to testing, collaborating with like-minded software engineers.
Full Time with benefits