- Hands-on working experience developing secure, scalable enterprise applications;
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Strong sense of web design, fundamentals of user experience, and an understanding of accessibility principles;
- Holistic experience with the web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques;
- Passion and experience building web-based technology products or applications;
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required;
- Familiarity with computer science algorithms and data structures to optimize solutions;
- Strong architecture skills, with the ability to select the best stack/design for each project;
- Experience in one or more of the most commonly used web applications stacks/design;
- Hands-on knowledge of working in Agile environment;
Proficiency in English.
- Support the use of cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products.
- Work from the ideation to completion, while architecting reusable front-end systems.
By understanding the project’s needs and translating requirements into world-class design, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications.
- Highly competitive salary;
- The option of full-remote work;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools) and free language courses;
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A very active community (Meetups, PentaBar, Lunch and Learn, PentaSport);
- The possibility of applying to international positions within Pentalog.
Guadalajara - Mexico
React Job Details
About the project
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
The world’s most visited travel website is searching for a Front-End Engineer.
Our client and partner needs skilled engineers who can bring their unique perspective and experiences to collectively revolutionize travel.
In the Front-End Engineer role, you will work hand to hand with a multidisciplinary team (UI, Product, DevOps) to solve challenging problems. As a relationship builder with direct communication with stakeholders, you will also drive internal initiatives and objectives.
HTML / CSS
Feel free to apply from any state in Mexico!
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,600 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop, both individually, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.