- Support existing software applications via our support portal
- Locate and correct system bugs within strict deadlines.
- Develop, test, and troubleshoot existing and new functionality according to specifications.
- Write and maintain programming documentation and user manuals.
- Deployment and installation of new and current software applications.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Provide training to clients on how to use our software applications.
- Meet targets.
- Involvement in all stages of the software applications’ life cycle
- Consult with senior developers when needed.
- Analyse performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience) is a must
- Excellent Analytical skills and logical thinking
- C# MVC/ ASP.NET (.Net Framework 3.5+) / .Net Core (Preferably 5.0+)
- Entity Framework (Preferably EF 5.0+ or EF Core 3.0+)
- REST API / Web Services
- SQL Server (2012 and onwards)
- AJAX / jQuery
- N-Tier application architecture (desirable but not essential)
- Good working knowledge of Git (with Azure DevOps would be an advantage)
- ReactJS / AngularJS
- Familiarity working with DevExpress / DevExtreme
- Good understanding of Clean Architecture
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum Methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience using Azure DevOps Services for CI and CD
- Experience writing unit tests
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
(EU – 100% Remote)
We are in the process of expanding our workforce in Europe and are currently looking for a highly motivated .Net software developer with a minimum of 3+ years of C# commercial experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a C# developer to join an expanding company and to improve the development skills while developing creative, state of the art software applications
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Working 7.5h per day with flexible time between 8am and 6pm Irish time.
The applicant must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
Location: Remote within the EU (preferably in Ireland)
If interested in any of our positions or would like us to keep you in mind for positions that may become available in the near future, please email your CV and contact details to: