- Influence technical experts in Global Systems Integrators to adopt one or more IBM products through joint solution builds, offerings, demos, POCs
- Develop proof of concepts using deep expertise and with integration to different IBM products if it applies
- Working with other product architect to build cross product and innovative solutions
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient Web development experience, and strong proficiency in Python Django/ Angular / ReactJS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Problem-solving, strong unit test, and debugging skills.
- Good Knowledge of how to use RESTful APIs.
- Working experience with Version Control & CI/CD tools like Git, GitHub Actions, Jenkins.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and agile team environment.
- Experience of working in a Scrum team
- Exposure to docker, containers and kubernates and platform like Openshift
- Exposure to at least one public cloud services like AWS, Azure
Ahmedabad - India
React Job Details
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Fullstack developer, you will be a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Individual is expected to be hands-on technically to help build end-to-end web applications/Demo assets/POCs integrating with different technology stacks on cloud
As a full stack developer for Global Systems Integrator Labs, you will
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
This job requires you to provide your COVID-19 vaccination status with supporting documentation, where legally permissible.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM