- Experience writing unit tests, pair-programming, performing code reviews, and participating in design discussions about architecture, data shape, and business logic.
- Experience designing, building, or supporting highly-performant distributed systems.
- A desire to be a lifelong learner growing your current skills while acquiring new ones.
- Able to tackle problems independently and prioritize work based on anticipated business value.
- Passionate about data, innovation, and using technology to unlock the future.
- 6+ years of software development
- Building software with NodeJS, TypeScript, ReactJS, and Postgres.
- NodeJS to build APIs (Express or Koa), Listeners and Worker services, is a plus
- Writing tests (TDD) and following clean code practices
- Familiarity with containers/Docker for development and deployment, a plus
- Exposure to good documentation practices
- Software Craftsmanship - we want to be proud of our work.
- Test-Driven Development - we take ownership for our code without QA engineers!
- Pair and mob programming - we value collaborative development
- Continuous Delivery - teams independently ship code to prod every day
- Kanban & Lean - no more backlog grooming, no more T-shirt size estimating
- Continual improvement - we take time to sharpen the saw and adjust how we work
- Autonomous & responsible teams - making their own product & dev choices
- Multi-functional teams - collaborating through all phases of the product dev process
- Customer research - we build what our customers actually want
- Trusting leaders - who empower us to build the right solutions for our customers
- Competitive salary and meaningful benefits
- Fully funded comprehensive medical & dental coverage including OPD for you and your family
- Open vacation policy
- Stay active with our wellness program that allows you to expense your gym membership and other sports activities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Day shift
Bangalore - India
React Job Details
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a learner’s passion to join our Skills team. We build the capability to help people learn, practice and measure their progress through the content platform and solutions. Software engineer will be addressing meaningful problems independently and prioritize the work that needs to get done, as well as collaborate with multi-functional teams.
You’d be an outstanding fit if you have:
Experience you’ll need:
Ways we work:
Our Perks & Benefits Include
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹2,500,000.00 per year