- Experience using ReactJS UI Components
- Experience with using Babylonjs
- 3+ years application development with the ReactJS/NodeJS stack
- Experience with a relational database like MySQL or Postgres
- Fundamental understanding of 3D models (mesh, textures, materials, lighting, etc.
- Experience with designing REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with 5+ years relevant experience, or master’s degree with minimum 2-3 years’ relevant experience.
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- GTA, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Midtown Toronto - Canada
React Job Details
Nextech AR Solutions is a rapidly growing leader in the exploding AR industry, estimated to hit $120 billion by 2022, according to Statista. Nextech provides businesses with augmented reality solutions that help drive their bottom line and competitive advantage. Whether for product promotion, increased sales, product training, or brand evangelism, Nextech AR is focusing on several key multi-billion-dollar verticals including fashion & apparel, footwear, and luxury goods. Nextech is the first publicly traded “pure-play” AR company and began trading on the CSE on October 31st, 2018. http://www.nextechar.com
Nextech AR Solutions Inc. (CSE: NTAR) (OTC: NEXCF) represents a first-mover opportunity in the augmented reality space with the creation of a transformational patent-pending AR/AI eCommerce solution to help businesses drive greater online growth. We are focusing on growth in our ecommerce, education and entertainment business lines across many market verticals including fashion & apparel, footwear, luxury goods & accessories, and others.
Does working across all tiers of an application excite you? Do you take pleasure in realizing designs from UI/UX artists? How about enabling new AR experiences for a next generation AR platform with your APIs, used by in-house and third-party developers? Do you design with scale, availability, and elasticity in mind?
As a Full-Stack engineer, you are a valued member of the product team responsible for implementing new features and API capabilities. You will work closely with product owners, developers, and engineering leads at various stages of the product life cycle. Responsibilities include
· Developing front-end features for a 3D texturing application used by 3D artists
· Designing and implementing new REST API endpoints
· Designing and implementing changes to the data schema in Postgres
· Working with DevOps to deploy and monitor services.
Qualifications and Skills
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable
Toggle3D will be your assigned product. A web-based design tool for converting, texturing, customizing, and sharing 3D models. The focus of the product is to convert heavy CAD manufacturing files into lightweight 3D models for the web, bridging the gap between engineering and art. The platform is geared towards both experienced and aspiring 3D artists and is powered by generative AI tools that make 3D design easy, fast and scalable. With Toggle3D, anyone can be a 3D artist.
Toggle3D is a product under Nextech AR today, however it has been announced that it will spin out and IPO in 90 days’ time.
An Equal Opportunity employer, at nextech AR Solutions, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Applicants for employment in the US and Canada must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States or Canada and with NexTech AR Solutions (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN, L1-A visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,641.16-$85,649.46 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: