- Work as part of an agile team developing applications, designing sprints, and leading the team in ensuring deliveries are met.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications.
- Ensure code modularity with micro-services architecture.
- Ensure best practices in Web application development.
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle and write code that is maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Manage application deployment in AWS, considering security, scalability, and reliability.
- Manage/evolve automated testing setup for the backend and frontend for faster bug reporting and fixing.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new features and help in product improvement.
- 3+ yrs experience as a MEAN/MERN Stack developer.
- Strong expertise with Angular 2+ / ReactJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, and Socket.io.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a secured, scalable, production-ready application development and deployment.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions or any other CI/CD platform is a plus
- Good understanding of fundamental frontend and related technologies like
- Good understanding of Jamstack, UI design principles, state management, client-side storage management and security, performance tuning, reusability, web accessibility and TDD
- 5 Days working environment
- Flexible Working hours
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- US shift
- Indore - 452010, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Indore - India
React Job Details
Job Description of Full Stack Developer
Dwellfox - One of the leading IT Consulting firm in USA. We offer a wide range of services with the object of advancement and innovation in the IT industry. We offer enterprise-class IT and software development services to a variety of organizations.
We are looking for a full stack Developer. The role is focused on working on a roadmap of new features for our new platform. You will play an integral part in the design, development, and delivery of new features, providing strong technical and delivery leadership and input into proposed solutions. You will get to own your changes end-to-end, from design, all the way through to the delivery to customers. You will be responsible for supporting junior developers and a pivotal member of the team.
Roles & Responsibilities-
Perks and Benefits-
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹17,449.08 - ₹64,947.41 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer