- implementation of concepts of new software modules,
- creating concepts and projects of new software modules,
- implementation of concepts of changes to existing software modules,
- creating concepts and projects of changes to existing software modules,
- creating, maintaining or modifying existing software modules,
- carrying out internal and external trainings,
- implementation of new and modified software modules,
- diagnostics, solving identified problems reported by after-sales service,
- creating and updating product technical documentation,
- documenting and reporting the work done,
- regular code reviews,
- testing, verification of compliance and software security,
- training, participation in conferences, providing consultations on software creation, development and improvement.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, independence in terms of development
- HTML/CSS experience
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, JQuery, Webpack, Gulp, SASS, ESLint, Bootstrap 3+
- Experience with GIT
- Jira (issue tracking) experience
- Confluence (collaboration software program) experience
- Advanced verbal communication skills (in mother tongue but also English language)
- Intermediate writing skills (in mother tongue but also English language - in terms of mail responses, tech documentation)
- Creative thinking and personal initiative
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience in working with .NET applications – Razor Pages
- Experience in maintaining NPM packages (Azure Artifact)
- Experience in working with AngularJS
- Experience in working with TypeScript
- Aesthetics and UX feeling when developing UI
- Experience in working with API Swagger
- Competitive Salary
- Continuous Professional Developmen
- Education Assistance Programm
- Company Pension
- Incremental Increases in Annual Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Annual Health Screening
- Employee Referral Scheme
- International working environment in a growing company
Naas - Ireland
React Job Details
OpenSky a European challenger brand to the large global software consultancies, delivering innovation across Government, Transport, Environment and Health sectors in the Ireland and the UK.
Due to business growth, OpenSky has a new role for Front End Developer in our Digitl Services division, based in our Naas, Co Kildare headquarters. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to utilise their skills and experience in an international working environment working with innovative technologies and solutions. You will work in a hybrid capacity and form part of a high-performance team, working together to deliver projects of national and international importance changing the way large Business and Governments work.
Open Sky Data Systems are seeking Mid/Senior Frontend Developer to join our .NET team in our Naas office.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the development/fix of front-end side of applications as well as will enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting across different applications & customers.
As a Front-End Developer you will be a part of the .NET Team and will have a unique opportunity to work with latest technologies
You will form part of a high-performance team, working together to deliver projects of national and international importance changing the way large Business and Governments work.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
OpenSky is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative in their job. We are committed to ensuring that our performance and reward strategies are designed to effectively support our employees at every opportunity and offers an excellent work-life balance.
At OpenSky our employees enjoy the creative, agile and meaningful work they do, the resources and technology they have access to and the benefits we offer. The projects we work on make a real difference, and that’s what makes us distinct in our industry. This very factor means that our employees get to work with the latest and emerging technologies. We’ve built a truly unique culture here at OpenSky, where our employees are always learning, challenged with interesting projects and rewarded with fantastic benefits.
We attract talented individuals from a wide range of cultural, geographic and educational backgrounds whom bring with them a rich variety of skills and experiences. Our plan is simple; we hire the best people whom possess the skills, talent, expertise, experience and motivation that we require and when we find them, we help them grow, develop and achieve their goals. The values we share help us to thrive and succeed, both as individuals and as a team. If you share those values, you’ll fit right in!
Please note we do not require the assistance of third parties