- Provide Full-stack development (from back-end to front-end), with expertise in C++, Go-lang, Python, Java, NodeJS, Typescript, PHP, SQL, and NoSQL, as well as Swift, Kotlin, Angular, React, Vue, and Vanilla JS.
- Analysis, design (including UX/UI), hands-on development and delivery of proof-of-concept applications
- Integration with third party software
- Solve technical problems and provide innovative solutions to streamline internal business workflows and processes
- Collaboration with others to design and implement solutions that provides long term scalability, reliability, and performance
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in full stack development, configuration, and administration
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Cloudflare)
- A strong technical knowledge of full stack development and software development lifecycles
- A passion for UX/UI and front-end experience
- A natural leader who practices and encourages the exchange of ideas, the building of consensus, and removing obstacles.
Victoria - Canada
React Job Details
Swift Harbour Technologies Inc. (a Charter Company) is on the hunt for a Software Developer who's work will focus primarily on planning, developing, modifying, managing, and maintaining software. The Software Developer will be a key participant in software creation, maintenance, and support, working with other developers, to deliver on Charter objectives in a secure, stable, and profitable fashion.
The Software Developer will be a hybrid role, with both remote work and office work. Meetings will typically occur between 9:00am-5:00pm Pacific time and the Software Developer will be expected to be available during those times. This will be a full-time, permanent position based in Victoria, BC.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities will include:
We are looking for:
If you believe that you have what it takes to be our latest and greatest Software Developer, please apply with a resume and cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the role.
We look forward to connecting with you!