Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs
- Performs analysis on failures, propose design changes, and encourage operational improvements
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards
- Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards
- Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank’s technology transformation
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery; anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of relevant experience
Extensive hands-on experience in ReactJS
Extensive experience on creating Micro front end applications.
Modern JS (browser + Node.js), CSS, SCSS and HTML5
Front end state management Redux, Context API and Hooks
Client API GrapQL, Axios and Fetch wrapper
Reusables react JS components creation.
Extensive experience on Responsive design system
Webpack with the entire ecosystem
Understanding the architecture of web applications, what's going on under the hood
Knowledge of OOP and patterns
At least a basic understanding of web application performance
Toronto - Canada
React Job Details
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This hire/engineer would be part of US Banks Money Movement Capabilities Platform handling the Core Payments modules that would create and rich and user-friendly customer experience to perform Wires Transfers, External Transfer and Small Business ACH transaction.
React/Responsive Front-End Software Engineer will be responsible for the analysis, design, testing, development and maintenance of best in class software experiences.
The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization.
The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to U.S Bank standards in order to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience. The candidate will be adept with the agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.