- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
- Benefits to joining us:
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
Mohali - India
React Job Details
Below are some of the responsibilities a React.js developer is expected to assume in their position:
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
1) Good hike on current salary.
2) Friendly work environment.
3) On-time salary.
4) Medical insurance benefit.
5) 5 days working.
6) Great Managerial Support
Company website: www.trickywebsolutions.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer