- Advanced English
- Expert PHP knowledge/experience
- In-depth experience in backend development using PHP and MySQL
- Experience working within a LAMP environment
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes a plus
- Experience with ReactJS a plus
- Experience with the Symfony framework a plus
- Develop high quality code while striving for engineering excellence
- Strong ability to work well with development team and help implement solutions and results including assisting with setting standards and best practices.
- Maintain security of code
- Review coworkers' code for improvements and feedback through code review process
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or Related (Preferred)
- What are your take home compensation expectations in Mexican Pesos per month ?
- MYSQL: 2 years (Required)
- PHP: 3 years (Required)
- React: 2 years (Required)
- Symfony: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
Senior Full Stack PHP Developer
Slashdot Media is rapidly growing and profitable web media company offering a great casual but engaging work environment and a lifestyle employment. Position is full time remote.
We are looking for a talented, resourceful PHP back-end developer. Our ideal candidate will have excellent coding and architecture skills and possesses a solid understanding of web development, internet technologies, web-based publishing, site design, navigation and user-interface. Expert knowledge of the tools of the trade (Git, Frameworks, PHP, XML & MySQL) a must.
Candidates must have the ability to contribute expertise to projects and to the team overall and be part of a creative team that delivers robust applications for the demanding and rapidly changing business domain.
Required Skills Include:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per month