- Work closely with designers, other engineers, and product owners to scope and build fresh, delightful apps.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high-quality code and write easy-to-comprehend documentation.
- Collaborate with design proposals and new features research Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application Execute code reviews, A/B testing, and forums for client feedback
- Strong understanding of React or alternative frontend framework.
- Experience with Docker ecosystem and toolsets.
- Understanding of DevOps, ETL, and Deployment Pipelines.
- Experience with web3, RPC clients Solana knowledge / experience is a big plus
- An in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment), familiarity with browser testing and debugging required, and familiarity with Web3.0, Blockchain, and Crypto is a plus.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
NoCap Meta is looking for a full-stack developer to help build web products. The ideal candidate for this role has strong ReactJS/Bootstrap/TypeScript/Node.js knowledge and is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment. You'll be expected to work quickly and smartly to help determine the viability of ideas and technologies. The knowledge of Blockchain APIs is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
Your performance during the term of the internship will be considered for employment with NoCap Meta. The availability and the terms of the employment will be impeding on your performance throughout the term of your internship. Reach out to your reporting manager for more information.
Duration and Remuneration
Your internship will be for 3 months and you will be expected to work 40 hours a week.
You will be paid a fixed monthly stipend of ₹ 25,000 a month during the tenure of the internship.