- Hands-on working experience developing secure, scalable enterprise applications.
- Passion and experience building web-based technology products or applications.
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
- Familiarity with computer science algorithms and data structures to optimize solutions.
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Strong architecture skills, with the ability to select the best stack for each project.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience in one or more of the most commonly used web applications stacks.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Hands-on knowledge of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with C# and .NET
- Frontend experience leveraging some of the following web technologies and frameworks:
- Strong sense of web design, fundamentals of user experience, and an understanding of accessibility principles.
- Holistic experience with the web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- A code repository you can share with the team, showcasing your contributions to open source projects is a plus.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
Wizeline is a global digital services company helping mid-size to Fortune 500 companies build, scale, and deliver high-quality digital products and services.
We thrive in solving our customer’s challenges through human-centered experiences, digital core modernization, and intelligence everywhere (AI/ML and data). We help them succeed in building digital capabilities that bring technology to the core of their business.
At Wizeline, we are a team of near 2,000 people spread across 25+ countries. We understand that great technology begins with outstanding talent and diversity of thought. Our business was built on doing well and doing good, and our values of Ownership, Innovation, Community, and Diversity & Inclusion are embedded within our company’s DNA. We are committed to offering our Wizeliners the opportunity to create their career path and develop the skills needed to achieve their personal goals.
We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems in places like Mexico, Colombia, and Vietnam. We also created Wizeline Academy, a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their tech industry careers. As of 2022, Academy has served more than 28,000 students across 675 courses. Wizeliners have the opportunity to upskill by taking Wizeline Academy courses and can also share their expertise by delivering classes to students.
This job posting is for an Angular Software Engineer on our Wizeline team. Here's what you'll be doing in your day-to-day work:
As a Software Engineer at Wizeline, you will advocate for the use of cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products. You will act as a technology partner for our clients from inception to completion while architecting reusable front-end systems. By understanding their needs and translating requirements into world-class design, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications.
Partner with multidisciplinary teams located across the world (Technical Writing, User Experience, Product Management, and Project Management) to solve challenging problems. As a relationship builder with direct communication with stakeholders, you will also drive internal initiatives and objectives.
You will work on projects that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands. We promote fun and continuous learning and we are proud of working with the brightest minds in the industry.
Are You a Fit?
Sounds awesome, right? Now, let’s make sure you’re a good fit for the role.
To be successful in this role, you need:
Some nice-to-have qualities that will further help you are:
Why You Should Apply
Still not convinced you should apply? Here are some of the things that make Wizeline different from other technology services companies:
At Wizeline, we value innovation, community, and ownership. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and respect fosters an environment where everyone does well and does good. We're proud to be recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation in response to our inclusive corporate policies and best practices for LGBTQ+ employees.
We offer exceptional career growth and learning opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. We ranked 7th on Expansión’s Super Companies 2021 list.
Our Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and remote work opportunities. All Wizeliners have access to continuous learning opportunities through Wizeline Academy, including cloud certifications, mentorship, LinkedIn Learning, Udemy, and in-house technical bootcamps developed by our experts in the field.
In recognition of our superb employee benefits, we debuted on Quartz’s list of the Best Companies for Remote Workers and ranked 5th on Expansión’s Super Workspaces 2021 list.
Our Global Family
To support the global nature of our business and help our employees grow beyond their technical skills, we offer free virtual English and Spanish language classes as well as provide immigration support when applicable. Prior to COVID-19, we had a robust Work Abroad program in place, which we plan to continue once it’s safe to do so.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Angular Software Engineer
Mexico based Remote