- Maintain existing and develop new services / integrations for our warehouse operations
- Upgrade existing applications to make use of newer technologies such as ReactJS, Kafka and Kubernetes
- Pro-actively monitor our environments to ensure we avoid critical issues and identify areas where we can improve stability
- Integrate state-of-the-art automation such as Shuttles, Sorters and Automated Storage with in-house systems
- Manage complex business logic within our Oracle Exadata database using Packages/Procedures/Views/Tables
- Support First and Third-Party solutions, analysing data/logs to perform root cause analysis
- 3+ years' experience as a software engineer within an agile development team
- Natural problem solver, able to use your own initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems
- A thorough understanding of SQL/PL-SQL, either Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ or Oracle PL-SQL
- Experience debugging complicated database procedural logic
- Strong database design & implementation
- C# / .NET Framework / .NET 6
- ReactJS / WinForms / WPF
- Kafka or similar real-time messaging system
- Exposure to Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
- Experience working with a WMS (Warehouse Management System)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
SENIOR SQL DEVELOPERS/ SOFTWARE ENGINEERS - 100% REMOTE (SQL, Oracle, C#, Azure)
Salary based on experience
What is the opportunity?
I am delighted to say that I am working with one of the most instantly recognisable companies in the UK who have asked me to help them recruit up multiple Senior Software Engineers/ SQL Developers into their organisation.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who likes the idea of making a difference at work, and wants to join a team where innovation is key to success
You will have the opportunity to join a technology focused company with a passion for innovation and using the latest tech, where you will be working in a fast-paced agile environment working with some of the best IT professionals in the country
This role is available on a remote basis (But must be based in Northern Ireland/ Ireland)
What will I be doing?
As their SQL Developer/ Software Engineer key duties will include:
What experience do I need?
If you have strong development skills and would like to know more then please apply with an updated CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.