- Work with development teams and product designers to ideate, prototype, and validate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architectures with an emphasis on performance, scalability, and security.
- Develop intuitive, aesthetic, and highly functional front-end applications.
- Develop and manage efficient, high-performance database solutions to drive application functionality.
- Develop server-side solutions, including server-side logic, service layers, and APIs.
- Effectively test software solutions for responsiveness and efficiency throughout the development and QA process.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and upgrade software solutions.
- Create effective security solutions to safeguard data, including highly sensitive personal information and customer records.
- Develop responsive solutions designed to perform across mobile, desktop, tablet, and other platforms.
- Write clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation.
- Work with product designers to review application analytics and user metrics to identify improvement opportunities and new features.
- Bring a passion for working in fast-paced, dynamic situations.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and an analytical mind.
- You are highly motivated, self-directed, and thrive in complex and ambiguous situations.
- You are an excellent teammate and enjoy working collaboratively to solve problems through ideation, prototyping, testing, and validation.
- Demonstrated track record of success as a full stack (front-end and back-end) developer (3+ years).
- Experience developing web-based desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity and comfort working with common technology stacks and infrastructure platforms (Azure, AWS, Apache).
- Proficiency with SQL/MySQL and MongoDB
- Proficiency with common front-end frameworks, including React, Angular, and Node.JS.
- Proficiency with C#, .NET Core framework, and .NET Entity Framework.
- Proficiency with REST APIs and developing application service layers/microservices.
- Experience working in multiple software and technical environments.
- Experience working on customer-facing applications serving a large/wide user base.
- Experience using project management software, specifically Monday.com and JIRA.
- Experience with common source control tools and managing code in a team-environment, including GitHub.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree or compelling academic foundation in computer science, software engineering, or relevant field.
- Experienced with Agile software development methods and DevOps.
- Familiar with JQuery, Python, and Java.
- Comfortable with common scripting languages, including Python.
- Experienced with rapid prototyping and developing proof-of-concept demonstrations.
- Experienced with helping product designers and managers assess the technical feasibility of design choices during pre-development.
- Experienced working in Fintech, namely the insurance, banking, or pension industry.
- Experienced leading technical teams.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
Regina - Canada
React Job Details
Why Join Ascent?
Joining Ascent means joining a passionate team of problem solvers working together to make things better by making better things. We work alongside industry leaders and entrepreneurs to challenge the status quo to design and build customer experiences that redefine expectations.
As part of our growing team, you’ll join an open, inclusive, and engaging workplace culture that values your professional growth and empowers you to bring your very best to every challenge.
A natural problem solver and gifted developer, you will help us design and develop the technology solutions powering the future of customer experiences for clients across a wide range of industries. You’ll join a team of passionate and talented experts in business, technology, and design, who are creating a new generation of digital customer experiences. Together, we will build and orchestrate complex business solutions at scale. In this role you will:
The Required Skills
In addition to the minimum requirements, candidates will have an advantage if they are:
How to Apply
Please visit our hiring portal at https://ascentmanagement.ca/full-stack-developer.html to submit your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2022-12-23