- Working collaboratively with product owners and other engineers to create the best product for your customers within our next application.
- Ensuring operational excellence of your services / applications.
- Understanding how our business works and how products add value to your customers.
- Learning and sharing experiences on new technologies and trends and how you can leverage them in current and future products.
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge with others across the group.
- Exhibiting passion and showing commitment to drive change.
- Expert in ECMAScript 2019+
- Experience with ReactJS/Redux
- Experience with web performance optimizations.
- We focus on quality: clean code, refactoring and TDD.
- Our work language is English, so it is paramount to be fluent both written and spoken.
- Experience in React Native
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Part of OptimaMGS Product Engineering (team of ~200)
- Which is part of Sportradar.com (team of more than 2000)
- Continuous learning program with technical internals sessions for continuous improvement.
- Access to our online e-learning platform.
- Internal training sessions during office hours to learn and grow, such as “Coding Dojo” sessions which we have to learn and share coding techniques.
Madrid - Spain
React Job Details
Sportradar.com is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world.
OptimaMGS is a brand of Sportradar's world-leading sports betting portfolio, one of the world's best betting and gaming platforms.
We work with worldwide leader operators, placing OptimaMGS at the forefront of the gaming industry technology firms, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "the source code of sport".
Companies like Unibet, Mondobets, Betfred, Norsk Tipping, Efbet, Mclean's Bookmakers, UK Bookmakers Technology Consortium, including Chisholm Bookmakers, JenningsBet, Corbettsport, and many others, already enjoy the benefits of one of the most robust, scalable, and powerful, rich-feature sports betting commercial platforms available.
We are looking for motivated, confident, team-oriented individuals who possess excellent technical skills and strive for best practices and high-quality software with the ability to communicate these principles effectively.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level by helping us build a product that millions of users use daily?
We support more than 100K transactions per second combined, and we are working for much more because we aim to be one of the top three e-gaming and betting software development companies recognised worldwide for adding the most value to its partners.
For this reason, we are looking for software engineers who are enthusiastic about building modern, resilient and scalable applications.
We need our engineers to be versatile, capable of mentoring and enthusiastic about taking on new challenges as we continue to push technology forward.
We are product-oriented engineers with a growth mindset.
Our products need to handle data at a vast scale and extend well beyond betting and gaming.
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, data processing & storage, security, UX/UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and grows every day.
We are curious problem solvers; we collaborate, communicate, share knowledge and technical ideas, and thrive together.
We give you autonomy over the software you build and offer you the freedom to choose the right tools for the job.
You’ll spend time on:
We are looking for these skills:
Another valuable knowledge:
Maybe you will appreciate this information:
We also offer: