- Design, develop and test scalable web applications
- Prepare documentation for client as well as other developers
- Participate in code reviews, pull requests, etc.
- Consult on client projects to make recommendations on the technology stack, development workflow, QA process, deployment strategy, etc.
- Stay current on latest technologies and best practices
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development with ReactJS
- 3+ years of experience in CSS frameworks such as SASS, LESS, CSS3, etc.
- 2+ Experience working with Git, NPM, Jira or DevOps, Bitbucket or GitHub
- Experience with functional programming and MVC architecture patterns
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience with software architecture, data structures and algorithm
- Experience working with third-party APIs web APIs
- Experience in backend technology like NodeJS, Python
- Experience setting up and deploying apps through a CI/CD pipeline
- Exposure to the cloud platforms like AWS, Azure etc
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Creative analytical skills - ability to “think outside the box” and move from concept to implementation
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
A great USA Tech company is looking for FrontEnd Devs in Mexico
Fully remote work, preferably located in Monterrey
Initial/possible hiring: Freelance / Contractor
*High English level: B2+ at least (+80%)*
What we need
We are looking for a well rounded Front-End Developer who is well versed in the latest technologies and industry trends, a self-starter who can contribute to projects end-to-end and someone who is excited about the opportunity to collaborate with designers in a fast growing design-led organization.
This individual will be responsible for developing web apps across multiple verticals and technology platforms for mid-to-large scale companies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 - $70,000.00 per month
Work Location: Remote