- You love to solve complex business problems and work with clients who value your technical expertise.
- You aren't afraid to fail, and you thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
- You enjoy working on a team in a diverse, multi-disciplinary capacity driving toward common goals and outcomes.
- Your primary customer will be executives and department leaders
- The work will include designing communication templates and implementation plans for appropriately navigating complex communication needs.
- You will consult regarding change management and effective communication techniques
- You will partner with many business functions to ensure you understand the full scope of the business needs
- You will seek out areas that could benefit from your expertise and build relationships to enable a trusted partnership
- Requires 4-7 years of development experience in the role of a Software Engineer or similar utilizing C and/or C++
- Experience with scripting (Shell, Python etc.) and good understanding of Unix/Linux
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot critical production issues spanning applications/infrastructure and tune applications
- Hands on experience using version control tools such as Git or similar
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Release Automation Engineering experience working with tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Puppet
- Strong Unix developer who is open to doing production application performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience with monitoring tools (DynaTrace, Splunk, ELK, APM, etc.)
- Globally distributed workforce who will challenge you to be better
- Smashing benefits that work for your lifestyle
- Flexible time-away
- Virtual Work
- Optional office locations for drop-in collaboration in unique destinations
- english (Required)
Ciudad de México - Mexico
React Job Details
Intermediate C/C++ Developer
AgileThought exists to disrupt the status quo and build transformative digital solutions to solve our client's biggest problems. We know the cutting-edge technology and customer experience business needs, and we hire the best-in-class technologists to bring those solutions to life.
You will fit in here if...
On any given day you might...
As a communications consultant at AgileThought, you will be the shepherd for leaders as they need to share important information. You have all the tools at your disposal, you only need to navigate what tools fit for the challenge at hand. Your mission is to create consistency, connection, clarity and transparency in everything you do.
The ideal person...
What we offer...
We want to work with smart, creative and interesting people! Don't see a position that fits perfectly? Keep an eye on our careers page as we are growing and adding new opportunities every day!
We want to meet you!
The fine print...
If you have any requests or requirements that would support you throughout the interview process, please reach out to us.
AgileThought is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Let’s re-imagine the future of technology together!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per month