- Develop graphical elements and front-end modules for industrial robots based on Windows platform.
- Design, implement, test and maintain an existing software to ensure reliability and efficiency.
- Perform integration with external communication protocols and API.
- Other various software development as needed.
- 5+ years of software development experience with using Microsoft Windows platform.
- Proficiency in .NET framework, WPF and C#.
- Experience with WPF framework and MVVM design pattern.
- Experience with multi-threading.
- Experience with networking with using TCP/IP and HTTP protocols.
- Familiar with 3D visualization frameworks, such as OpenGL, WebGL, VTK, etc.
- Familiar with RESTful API.
- Familiar with XML or JSON data serialization.
- Experience with Git.
- Bachelor 's degree in computer science or comparable field
- French not required
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- GTA, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Midtown Toronto - Canada
React Job Details
Front End Software DEVELOPER
Job Type Full-Time
Start Date of Contract ASAP
We are looking for a software developer to join our Robotic Arm team at MARI. The candidate will be responsible for design and implementation of user interface components and modules for robotic arms software and solutions. The candidate should have keen interests in engineering work, development and test activities.
Essential skills and experience
Qualified and interested individuals please submit your Portfolio with coding Introduction and resume with the words Front End Software Developer typed in the subject line. No phone calls. Thank you in advance for your interest in pursuing a career with MARI.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: