- Designing, developing, and deploying web applications and services in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, and AWS.
- Implementing sensible, responsive, and easy-to-use user interfaces for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Writing unit and automation tests, and deploying releases to QA and production.
- Ensuring code released to production is stable, performant, scalable, flexible, and secure.
- Working with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements.
- Participating in Agile ceremonies like refinement, planning, demos, and retros.
- Providing design documentation, release notes, and test plans.
- Working with QA, Support, Infrastructure, and Security engineers to investigate and resolve application issues.
- A Computer Science degree or similar education.
- Knowledge of a server-side language, like C# or Java, etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies, like HTML/CSS, Angular/ReactJS, NodeJS, etc.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL, like SQL Server or Oracle, etc.
- An interest in learning and using cloud computing platforms and solutions, like AWS.
- Good communication skills – ability to express yourself to technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Passionate about developing excellent products and growing your skills.
- Staying up to date with current trends, and being able to translate them into suggestions and new ideas for our software and the way we work.
- 8 hour shift
- What is your salary expectation?
- Ireland (preferred)
Swords - Ireland
React Job Details
GameStop is a digital-first omni-channel video game retailer offering games and entertainment products in 10 countries through its eCommerce and physical stores. GameStop offers gaming fans the best selection of new and pre-owned video game consoles, accessories, and games. GameStop also offers fans a wide variety of POP! Vinyl figures, collectibles, apparel, board games, and more.
GameStop is looking for a software developer to expand our international development team. Based in Swords and reporting to one of our development managers, you will be joining an experienced team of talented developers working in an agile environment to build new features and extend the existing capabilities of our order management and warehousing systems used across Europe and Canada with millions of registered customers placing thousands of orders a day.
You will be integrating with major industry-leading supply chains, carriers, and payment providers. Your skills will help deliver exceptional service to both our customers and to our teammates.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior developer looking to build on their experience. We work in the latest technologies, offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a relaxed work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€35,000.00 per year