- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Extensive experience with React Native
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, etc
- React Native: 3 years (Required)
- REST API: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Lisbon - Portugal
React Job Details
React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Skills And Qualifications
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in working with us, please get in touch and please include:
1) How extensive your experience with React Native. please elaborate and share some projects.
2) What are some projects that you worked on that were developed in these and what specifically you worked on?,
3) 3 reasons why you think this job is a fit for you.
4) Include a link to your GitHub profile and/or website
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 10.00€ - 30.00€ per hour
Application Deadline: 04/12/2022