- collaborate with teams of developers, designers and QA using agile product development methods
- create a functional and solid digital product for our company, ensuring great user experience and visually appealing
- work with the UX/UI designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- contribute to technical and architectural decision-making
- work closely with product owner to translate the customer needs into smooth and efficient functionalities
- Proficient understanding of web technologies, including HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of React and React related frameworks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 3+ years’ web development experience required
Porto - Portugal
React Job Details
Founded in 1999, Eidosmedia is now the leading supplier of cross-media publishing technology to the global news-media sector. Its digital platforms are used by large news organizations in Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific. The company’s digital publishing solutions are also used by the investment arms of global banking organizations and ratings agencies, as well as in the logistics sector.
Eidosmedia platforms have become the solution of choice for high-productivity creation and delivery of high-value content under close editorial control. They combine the power of evolving digital technologies with enterprise-level platform security and workflow governance.
We're looking for a talented Frontend developer who is passionate about building great products with solid programming skills, keen to learn and experiment new paths with an eye always on UI/UX aspects.
This Job-Ad is also open to persons belonging to protected categories – pursuant to Law 68/1999.
What you will do
Reporting to the Engineering Manager Digital, you will take care of the following activities:
What we offer
Continuous Learning: We encourage and support continuing education, offer training to enhance job and management-related skills and provide a working environment where learning and development takes place to help all the employee in their job paths
Work-Life balance: We embrace flexibility and a balanced hybrid working model: plenty of focus time working from home as well as in-person collaboration that fosters trust, unlocks creativity, and accelerates innovation. The best of both worlds!
International context: We are a global reality, and you will deal with people all over the world
Enthusiasm: We love what we do and we love doing it well. Our enthusiasm drives us to take pride and pleasure in the routine delivery of excellence.
People-Centric Culture: Our people are our most valuable resource. We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach his/her full potential.
EidosMedia welcomes diversity among its people: whatever their race, religion, age, sex or sexual orientation, everybody’s contribution is valued equally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and regard.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role then apply immediately!