- 5+ years of product-oriented UI development experience - SaaS is a plus
- Expert level skills with single page application (SPA) web UI development and associated technologies such as:
- HTML / CSS
- Experience with technical leadership
- Guiding a team of developers through a large build or a transformational technology or design shift
- Reviewing and mentoring regarding team member's code quality, development practices, and design choices
- Working with team members and PM to scope and estimate development work
- Experience with wireframe and design products like Balsamiq or Invision
- Experience with product guidance and telemetry technologies such as Pendo or Walkme
Cork - Ireland
React Job Details
Tigera provides active, zero-trust based security for cloud-native applications running on containers and Kubernetes. Its Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) prevents, detects, troubleshoots, and automatically mitigates exposure risks of security issues in build, deploy, and runtime stages.
Tigera is the creator and maintainer of Calico Open Source, the most widely adopted container networking and security solution. The company's software powers more than 100M containers across 2M+ nodes in 166 countries, and is supported across all major cloud providers and Kubernetes distributions.
As our team grows, we are looking for colleagues who not only share our passion for this work and growing our company, but who will also strengthen our company values and help ensure that Tigera remains a great place to work. At our core, our focus is on our customers, who are the heroes of our story; on aiming high and staying nimble in how we get there; on continuous learning to drive our success; and on respecting, collaborating, and supporting each other on a daily basis.
If you are looking to help make a substantial impact, and our values and products align with your vision of your career growth, we want to hear from you!
About Your Role
Tigera is seeking a Senior UI Engineer to join a new team in Cork, building the frontend of our new SaaS product, Calico Cloud.
You will work closely with other software engineers, devops engineers, and product managers to deliver products and features on time and to quality while managing and communicating risks. To do this, you will design and build the user interface related to the Calico Cloud platform.
Deliverables related to these activities will include code and UI artifacts, along with their associated automated tests, which constitute the Calico Cloud user interface. Depending on the feature being built, deliverables may also include wireframes and/or mockups to enable efficient design sessions with our Product Management team.
With offices in San Francisco, San Jose, Vancouver (Canada), Cork (Ireland), and London (England), we have a thriving team of diverse individuals from all over the world. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. We also offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration, and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.