- Building efficient, reusable well-designed, and high-quality cross-platform mobile applications with React.js/ React-Native framework
- Writing well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use as modules
- Debugging & optimizing code as required
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Participating in code reviews
- Releasing mobile applications to distribution stores
- Familiarity with the React (JS and Native) framework and design/architectural patterns
- Minimum 3 years of development experience using React Native platform
- Experience in ES6 and Typescript
- Hands-on experience working with native modules on iOS and/or Android
- Familiarity with API architecture styles (GraphQL, REST, RPC)
- Experience with Flipper, setting up ESLint
- Horário flexível
- Português Não Necessário
- Inglês (Preferencial)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
We’re looking for people to join a team who bring passion and an eagerness to learn.
Everyone has an important role to play, and each team member has the ability to shape both our company and their careers in a unique fashion.
Here you will be working on amazing Saas products in the Fintech space, building software with state-of-the-art technologies. As a front-end developer, your daily work will revolve around the development, maintenance, and fixes of software artifacts (services, integrations).
Together with the agile team, you will get a chance to shape the product, improve stability and performance and participate in different projects, whether in core product or client customizations.
· Fluent in English
What we offer:
· Remote position;
· Work Contract;
· Atractive salary;
· Inclusive Environment.
If you are interested in this job offer please send us your resume.
Tipo de oferta: Período Integral
Horário de trabalho:
Requisito de idioma flexível: