- Assist in highlighting opportunities and driving a culture of experimentation
- Collaborate with the analytics team, analyse and communicate tests and trial outcomes joining clickstream and BI data with clarity and accuracy
- …..provide support to the wider product team in delivering change.
- Experience in web analytics and BI tools Adobe Cloud & Azure Technology is desired but not necessary.
- Analytical thinking
- Aptitude to model data, formulate conclusions and present opportunities effectively across the eCommerce horizontal
- Passion to solve complex problems with a keen eye to spot anomalies within large amounts of data.
- Forward-thinking mindset with ability to make decisions and adapt plans accordingly.
- Fully conversant in analytics and statistical concepts.
- Good organisational skills
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company penison 1.5 times colleagues contribution (Max 15%)
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
Leeds, England - United Kingdom
React Job Details
eCommerce Optimisation Front End Developer
Are you a passionate front end developer with a talent for finding solutions to customer problems, using front end technologies and UX techniques?
The Asda Grocery eCommerce Data & Optimisation Team are responsible for developing and continually improving the Asda Grocery customer experience. The Optimisation Front End Developer is at the spearhead of the team, finding innovative ways to build experiments on the website in order to prove huge value to key hypotheses for the business.
About the role
Suitable for an experienced front end developer and reporting into the Optimisation Manager, you will be responsible for planning and delivering experiments using innovative technology and techniques to change the customer experience and track metrics effectively. Working closely with the analytics team you will showcase results in order to drive decisioning, in collaboration with the wider eCommerce team
We encourage innovation and you will get autonomy in your area of focus. Working at ASDA is a rewarding experience - and you will have the opportunity to grow your career in a thriving, multi-billion pound business.
What you'll need:
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-