- Own the end-to-end responsibility of taking requirements from design to implementation
- Write complex SQL queries to automate and manipulate data extracts
- Assist, and at times take lead on the design and implementation of features to new and existing products
- Build tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the development, test and production environments
- Develop reusable processes that can be leveraged and standardized for multiple instances
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with StackPros Inc.’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros Inc.’s delivery against client needs, and overall success as an organization
- Ability to provide clear guidance and support for advanced problem solving and system design to large teams at enterprise-level client companies, aiding the evolution if their digital practices
- 2+ years in Software Engineering Experience
- Experience in server side development using MVC and OOP in one or a number of languages like Python
- Experience in front end development including at least one front end framework (React, Angular, Vue.js etc.)
- Experience using both NoSQL and SQL databases
- Experience with deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience using version control like Git or SVN
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles and best practices
- Experience in GCP, AWS, or similar cloud computing environment
- Experience in Digital Marketing technologies such as DCM, DBM Facebook Ads Manager is a plus
- Experience with machine learning
- "Work from anywhere" in Canada policy
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
Toronto - Canada
React Job Details
The Full Stack Developer will play a key role at StackPros Inc., where we design, create, deploy, maintain and grow industry-leading Cloud Infrastructure, Big Data Analytics and Cloud For Marketing products, solutions and services.
The Full Stack Developer will play a role spanning Product Development and Data Systems workflows, responsible for supporting the delivery of comprehensive end-to-end solutions for StackPros’ clients.
This role will be a three-month contract opportunity.
What’s In It For You?
Job Type: Contract