- Deliver software products for Global Investment Banking with focus on Digitization, Efficiency and Regulatory commitments
- Help drive the modernization of applications using Domain Driven Design and Micro Services architecture
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of critical services and build automation to reduce operational overhead
- Lead by example, set goals for your team, and establish credibility with the quality of your service
- Be hands-on with certifying integrity and quality of code and design
- Lead a Dev-Ops culture with your team owning stability, performance and incident triage
- Partner with LOB Architects, Product Management and Users to drive prioritization and deliver impact
- Drive an innovation culture and help develop top talent within the team
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Extensive experience in multiple modern programming languages such as C#, .Net Core, ReactJS
- Well versed with Kafka and cloud native technologies - Kubernetes/AWS
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
London, England - United Kingdom
React Job Details
This is a growing team, with multiple open positions for software engineers at all levels.
What you'll do
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.