- Pivotal role at a high-growth, venture-backed company.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package including LTD, paramedical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
- Work-from-home opportunities, with the option to work from our vibrant downtown Toronto office.
- Competitive paid time off package
- Work/life balance
- Team events
- Collaborative tight-knit team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Design and develop rich front-end experiences and connect with APIs developed by your team.
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and the Product team as a whole to improve usability, design and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to review requirements and design specifications.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Prioritize maintainability and code reuse to ensure testability.
- Engage and contribute your ideas to product features, product analytics and development process/tools.
- Minimum of 3 years of Software Development experience.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, (GraphQL is a bonus).
- Proficiency with web design is a plus.
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles and software architecture best practices
- Proven ability to lead project initiatives from ideation to completion including rollout, documentation, monitoring and analytics.
- Familiarity with product and design life cycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Strong communicator with an independent attitude.
- Interview Process Step 1: Google Meets exploratory call with HR.
- Interview Process Step 2: Interview with Hiring Manager
- Interview Process Step 3: Technical Assignment
- Remote applicants must reside in Canada and have valid Canadian work authorization.
- No agency calls please - position being filled internally
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
VendorPM is on a mission to revolutionize the property management industry by being the first in Canada to offer a software-enabled marketplace helping owners and property managers better work with vendors. We transform vendor management - a process that is decentralized, tedious, and out-of-date - and streamline it for efficiency and simplicity, all while providing the head office with visibility and control.
We’re one of the fastest-growing Toronto startups and we’re backed by world-leading SaaS & PropTech funds including; Bessemer Venture Partners, Prudence VC & Navitas Capital.
Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration so if you have a growth mindset, love a fast-paced environment, and are looking to make a groundbreaking impact in this industry, you are probably a great fit for our team!
As a Front End Engineer, you will help our engineering team design and develop elegant front-end solutions. You have the passion to challenge, extend and improve our existing frontend framework so that we can create exceptional user experiences across our platform and implement them in a modular, scalable manner. At VendorPM, you’ll only work with self-sufficient, autonomous teams - there’s no old-fashioned corporate hierarchy.
What’s In It For You
As a Member Of Our Team, You Will
You’re the Missing Piece of the Puzzle
Meet Your Fellow Problem-Solvers
We believe in problem-solving as a team. So why not meet your fellow problem solvers?
Brandon Legault, Director of Engineering
Dylan Sher, VP of Operations
We want to be a surprising and exciting place, but we also want you to know what to expect on your journey, starting with the interview process:
Please check out these short explainer videos to learn more about us!
For property managers
At VendorPM, we’re committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported. We aim to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities and to create an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential. Learn more about what it’s like to be an employee at VendorPM.