- Drive web application front-end solution, architecture, design, implemenation and delivery.
- Closely work with Product Owner to deeply understand and clarify BPM (Business Process Model), UI/UX requirements, end-to-end user persona workflows and operational processes.
- Provide front-end solutions based upon real-life needs from various front-end frameworks.
- Cohesively work with Dev leads and Product Owner to define front-end architecture and provide implementation solutions; build state-of-the-art Front-End features and components.
- Lead the front-end developers to perform holistic and detail implementations and provide them with hands-on programming guidance, support and coaching.
- Embody as a CI/CD role model that ensure entire Agile team performs continuous integration between front-end and back-end constantly and instantly via API co-creation, tech discussion, co-debugging/fixing, and continuous deployment in Dev/UAT/Prod environments.
- Code quality gate keeper of Front-end PR reviews and bar elevator of coding style and standard.Train up and grow all developers’ front-end coding skills.
- Develop tech documentations and diagrams; provide artifacts/evidence required by auditors.Enhance user experience while ensuring compatibility with existing data products and platforms.
- Ensure that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to at all times.
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience building scratch-to-production web applications/UIs from scratch, designing performant applications frameworks, developing rich styling and interactivity and building front-ends for complex workflows and data presentation layers.
- Rich experience with Python/FastAPI/Flask, GraphQL, Restful APIs, Microservices, Service Mesh and distributed highly-available application architectures.
- Production experience with cloud native application development platforms; deep experience on AWS and/or Azure:, Serverless, Relational databases, Docker + Kubernetes to orchestration.
- Hands-on skills of building CI/CD pipeline and DevOps engineering practices.
- Proven records that grew and upskilled front-end developers of teams of size from 1 to 10s+.
- In-depth understanding of Agile/Scrum values and principles; rich experience of working at high-efficient Scrum cross-functional team of software development and delivery.
- Familiar with IT security/cybersecurity domains is a bonus, including but not limited to cyber
- 10+ years of experience with Python, Java, or similar languages, with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure), and deep experience working with modern API technologies and front-end frameworks.
- Experience with modern applications frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, and with third-gen platforms building on ReactJS, such as NextJS, BltzJS, familiarity with Webcomponents, SolidJS, or Svelte, modern CSS frameworks, mnnorepos, Storybooks, and build tooling like rollup and Vite.
- Familiarity with data visualization technology like D3.js, vega, deck.gl, three.js, echarts, and other visualization grammars.
- Comfortable working with service mesh, caching technologies, data-driven APIs leveraging GraphQL, Apache Arrow, gRPC, protobuf; experienced with streaming technologies and websockets for asynchronous communications.
- Skilled with Typescript and has exposure to big data technologies and newer in-browser technologies such as WebAssembly.
Dublin - Ireland
React Job Details
Job Description for Staff Solutions Architect, AI Apps Front-End Lead
Who we are looking for
The State Street Cyber Architecture & Engineering team is looking for a Staff Solutions Architect, AI Apps Front-End Lead. The Cyber Data Science team delivers models, insights, and tooling to help Cybersecurity teams make faster, more informed decisions as we work to secure State Street’s digital footprint. As a Staff Solutions Architect, AI Apps Front-End Lead, you will develop user facing products and rich interactive data experiences - in collaboration with data product managers, architects, engineers, and other team members - to create analytics & ML-driven data products that support our mission to build predictive models and intelligent systems that help secure State Street’s information and infrastructure. This is a unique greenfield project and we are looking for an experienced technical leader with broad experience in architecture, operations, and engineering to help design and deliver modern front-end tooling and technology backed by scalable APis and incorporating rich interactivity.
What you will be responsible for
As a Staff Solutions Architect, AI Apps Front-End Lead, you will:
Education & Qualifications
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and AI driven, digital-first customer experiences.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company. Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry!
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers