- Leading the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Analysing market and user research to make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborating with co-workers to brainstorm new software features.
- Pitching software design proposals to executives for approval.
- Writing software requirement specification (SRS) documents.
- Working with the project manager to set and stick to the timeline.
- Managing software developers through the coding process.
- Advising and overseeing the software testing team.
- Presenting software to executives before deployment.
- Continual updates based on user and team feedback.
- Hands-on coding expertise
- Mentoring software developers
- Working within a multi-location remote team
- 12+ years' software development experience out of which more than 4 years of experience is in designing software applications.
- Experience with Node.js
- Expertise with ReactJS
- Experience in designing and building microservices
- Expertise in designing and building versioned APIs
- Solid understanding and considerable experience with relational databases
- Expertise with document databases like MongoDB
- Experience with cloud platforms and services such as AWS, Oracle Cloud, or Azure
- Experience with GIS platforms like ArcGIS
- Automated testing techniques and technologies
- Software source control systems such as Git
- Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with graph databases like Neo4j
- Experience with IoT and Machine Learning
- Experience with 3D graphics technologies like HOOPS, WebGL or Three.js
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
*EXCLUSIVE VACANCY* - Urgent Hire! Want to be part of the future of technology!?, like right now!!?? An opportunity to play a lead part in designing and building highly scalable, performant SaaS solutions. We are working alongside a leading international tech firm who are recruiting for an ambitious and self-driven Software Architect to join their remote team based ANYWHERE in the UK or Ireland (sponsorship not on offer)! Strong Front End & Back End skills necessary for this post.
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for making design choices, provide technical leadership, coordinate, and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards and tools.
If you are highly motivated and with at least 12 years' experience implementing and designing software and are a dedicated team player that lives and breathes technology and craves solving interesting problems in a fast and innovative environment, this is the place for you!
If you are passionately fanatical about designing / building great products and advocating for many users throughout the product development cycle and a strong collaborative team player then I want to talk to you!
Reposnibilities of this role include;
Skills and Experience
Bonus skills will come in the shape of;
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE consideration!!
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.