5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in a product-driven tech company with a track record of delivering software with high business impact
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
- Someone who can take responsibility and likes a challenge
- You cherish clean code, maintainable software architecture and enjoy improving on these skills even further
- You should be interested in the analysis and the understanding of the business processes and you should use your analytic skills and structured approach while solving problems
- An agile mindset, curiosity, and motivation to create and actively co-design products are some of your main characteristic.
A growing team of diverse experts that is passionate about reaching our goals
- The chance to use your skills and experience to directly contribute to the company’s success and leave your footprint
- A positive working atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to bring in new ideas for constant improvement
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours and option of home office
Free use of HIIT workouts at Urban Heroes
- Subsidisation of a job ticket (public transportation)
- A modern office with a stunning view on Hamburg’s Elbphilharmonie from our rooftop terrace
Lisbon - Portugal
React Job Details
A DAY AT EXPORO
As part of our Tech & Product organization, you’ll help us to build modern, beautiful, and stable web applications - either in Hamburg or Lisbon. You’ll work collaboratively with product managers and designers to drive the implementation and release of major features. You’ll be a champion of engineering best practices for writing stable, well-tested, and well-organized code.
You will be a part of the leading platform for digital real estate investments in Germany. Your team is organized independently and in small agile teams which in some cases are spread throughout Europe.
We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer of our agile teams, you’ll be an active voice in shaping our product. Exporo is constantly rolling out high-demand features and tackling ever greater challenges of scale.
THE TECK STACK
At Exporo one of our basic philosophies is ‘cloud only’. Therefore we make extensive use of Amazon Web Services (AWS), to build all our platform apps and services. Along our tech journey, we created various apps using AWS EC2, ECS/Fargate/Docker, and AWS Lambda with the Serverless framework. Most likely you’ll find a bit of everything in your tech infrastructure.
When it comes to code, we use PHP/Laravel, NodeJS/Typescript as well as Python for backend development. On the frontend side we utilize current frameworks like React, Vue.js, Tailwind CSS and others to create modern and beautiful user interfaces, templated with the material.io design system.
Infrastructure as code with AWS CDK or Serverless Framework is a standard us in order to automate our internal processes.
Many different tools for monitoring are integrated into our system landscape to see what’s going on under the hood, like several ELK stacks, Epsagon, Sentry and Looker.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
WHAT WE OFFER