- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a multi-application software development environment.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, SonarQube, AWX, frameworks like vue.js / Angular / ReactJS
- Great communication skills (English) within the team, department and towards stakeholders.
- Understanding and experience in Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Unlimited passion for technology and great team spirit.
- Money in your bank every month and lots of nice fringe benefits.
- Great career opportunities within Visma | Onguard and other Visma companies.
- Lots of flexibility and freedom to when and where you work.
- Professional, international, and fun team.
- Best company events you can ever dream of.
Amsterdam - Netherlands
React Job Details
Do you have a passion and talent for software development, but also want a job that offers you flexibility, a great work - life balance and tons of career opportunities? Then you better read on, because the position as Senior Developer with Visma | Onguard is your dream job.
Your dream job:
As a Senior Developer you are a member of the Development Team and are actively participating and contributing as a Scrum team member. You will focus on delivering working software at the end of every sprint. As part of the development team, you share knowledge and best practices with your teammates. You like working with stakeholders and deciding on technical decisions with the customer's view in mind is a piece of cake for you. Asking for clarification of the user stories to the Product Owner is something you do not shy away from and pointing out that the customer’s demand is not correctly represented in the user story is something you discuss easily.
Terms as Daily Stand-up, Sprint review, Definition of Ready, Definition of Done are familiar to you. The team is responsible for estimating the effort of user stories in the refinements. Together with the team you commit to the velocity and amount of work planned in the sprint during the planning meeting. You are up for a challenge and are able to verify the proposed designs with the architect, you can design solutions and independently complete tasks.
No need to say more, right? Apply and the HR Department is excited to speak to you soon!
Still want to know more, we are ready to answer the questions you have. Just sent an email to [email protected]