- lead design in our Product Accelerator that helps to test ideas and drive impact of our products and product prototypes
- develop an understanding of users and their needs through user research, experimentation, workshopping, and visualization
- balance customer needs and product business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- quickly create sketches, mockups, and prototypes to visualize and communicate solutions
- plan, prioritize, sequence, and drive end-to-end design process – from research and ideation to implementation and release – alongside cross-functional teams
- partner with engineers to ensure designs are properly implemented
- incorporate user research and usability testing to integrate into product development
- create aesthetically excellent and minimalism-leaning user interfaces and basic branding for our prototypes
- 4+ years of relevant design experience in Product and UX/UI Design
- ability to lead and manage several complex projects simultaneously and autonomously (without supervision)
- an approach of finding simple solutions to complex problems
- comfortable working in rapid iteration
- strong sense of initiative, ownership, and follow-through
- a talent for articulating ideas and presenting your work
- an online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- proficiency in design, prototyping, and presentation software such as Figma, Google Sheets, and Keynote (understanding Sketch, Framer, Webflow, and Photoshop is a bonus)
- basic understanding of HTML/CSS concepts and patterns, React, API, etc. (working proficiency is not required)
- experience in the application of industry-standard design systems, such as Bootstrap, MUI, ANT
- essential experience in successful collaboration with Product Management and Development teams
- experience working across multiple platforms (e.g., websites, mobile apps, desktop apps, etc.)
- familiar with a Crypto/Blockchain/Web3 product or blockchain enthusiasm (understanding the technology or actively investing/trading) is a plus
- experience working in a startup or high-growth team with an understanding of the nuances of creating process and structure is a plus
- practical experience with Brand Visual Design (creating identity, illustrations, product videos, product demos, conference-level presentations) is a plus
true ownership & impact on the product
a lot of opportunities for your personal growth, learning & development
flexible working hours & remote opportunities
team events & various sport activities
20 working days of paid vacation, 15 sick leave days per year & birthday day off
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
WHO WE ARE
We are a Ukrainian community of blockchain adherents who united every crypto enthusiast to have the opportunity to develop, create new projects, and network efficiently.
At the moment, because of the war in Ukraine, we have launched active work in Portugal in order to enable Ukrainians to remain within the community, network, and find new job opportunities.
Our highly-skilled, cross-functional team of agile engineers delivers service concepts, experiential prototypes and go-to-market products to transform clients' businesses.
We’re looking for an empathetic product thinker and experienced executor to join our product accelerator and deliver intuitive and exceptional customer experiences for a diverse family of upcoming projects in a NEAR UA accelerator.
As a Product Designer, you will identify, design, and specify end-to-end user experiences for our proof-of-concept prototypes and drive these to the market as standalone products. You should be experienced or just passionate about Web3, DeFi, and blockchain. The role is planned to turn into a Lead role as the department grows with the business. Join us remotely. You can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
BEING ONE OF THE NEAR UA TEAM, YOU OBTAIN