- You will analyze, design, and implement enhancements for data flow analysis of various SQL dialects (such as Snowflake, Google Big Query, or Amazon Redshift) and other programming languages.
- You will understand how to extract useful metadata from various databases, how to build grammars for very complex programming languages, and how to build the best data flow analysis tool available on the market.
- Familiarity with Java backend development (even if from academic projects/ internships).
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code.
- Written and verbal English skills.
- Health & Life insurance;
- Stock options;
- Self-Care days - 3 days per year;
- Workplace Flexibility. Work From Home when you feel the need to focus. Come to the Office to promote collaboration. It’s up to you to decide together with your manager what will work best;
- Referral bonus;
- Annual bonus;
- Mobile communications;
- 25 time off days;
- Flex benefit (150€ monthly that can be allocated to several options);
- Superior training and professional development;
- Regular team building activities;
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career sooner rather than later;
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges.
Lisbon - Portugal
React Job Details
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our brand new location - Lisboa!
We are looking for a Java backend developer to join our Parsing team, which is part of the Engineering Department.
The Engineering Team is the largest of all our teams with around 70+ colleagues. We have eight teams working on 8 million lines of code split into 1000 modules and delivering over 1000 new features per year. Although MANTA is a creature of the ocean, making cloud its habitat is one of our goals for this year, so our team is growing and we are looking for people that want to help in this big challenge, which is transforming our product into a SaaS. Whether you are intrigued by solving complex algorithmic problems or a fan of faster development cycles and want to see your code in action, you’ll find a place at MANTA. Feels like a challenge? Good. Send us your application and take a dive with us!
What you'll do:
What you should have:
What you’ll get:
Workplace Flexibility - work from home when you feel the need to focus, come to the office to promote collaboration. It’s up to you to decide together with your manager what will work best.