Collaborating with the software product managers to understand requirements, and align business processes to the product features and capabilities
- Collaborating with all other the technical teams to define how the applications in the ecosystem will work together to support the business users and processes
- Defining the application technical roadmap over time and aligning it with software and underlying technology roadmaps
- Developing and evaluating solution options, working with impacted teams to build consensus and ensure quality solutions.
- Consult on Asset Management best practices (encompassing maintenance, inspection, and reliability) leveraging the capabilities of the Infor EAM application (both core and mobile)
- Design solutions incorporating out-of-box functionality and/or collaborative solution design with technical teams for custom functionality
- Identify areas of system optimization based on usage and business processes
- Develop system reporting solutions based on business needs (in the form of Queries, Inboxes, KPIs and Dataspys)
- Create, validate, execute and document test cases
- Lead or assist in data analysis, transformation and migration efforts
- Assist in the development of end-user training and reference materials
- Assist in implementation go-live and post-go-live activities
- Support requests from users to research system problems or errors, and to assist in their resolution
- Provide technical evaluation of proposed technical solutions and provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration work including mobile
- Communicate and enforce system standards
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making in a workshop context
- Ability to navigate complex decision making
- 10+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and technical leadership
- Proven working experience in .Net development using C#, MVC framework and .Net Core
- Proven working experience in the ASP.Net, SQL Server, ReactJS
- Hands-on experience with both PL/SQL and NoSQL databases
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms
- Kubernetes, Jenkins, Chef or Ansible or related automation tools
- OAuth, JWT or SAML
- Experience building and deploying software with or inside enterprise scale organizations
Dublin - Ireland
React Job Details
Additionally, this role will support a significant Fleet related technology transformation initiatives. This role has an impact on our financial performance and customer experience.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran