- Designing, testing and launching new functions and features to our SaaS platform
- Action assigned tickets from the project manager
- Review bugs and build solutions to fix them
- Working with the project team on sprints and project cycles
- Unix/Linux shell
- Jest / React testing tools
- NPM/Yarn or similar (edited)
- A background in software/application development
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication, networking, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Free parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (preferred)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our fast-growing Global Saas company.
Some of our clients are some of the largest names and household names in Tech.
This role is looking for someone to work within our SaaS product team for a global organisation that supports Sales and Marketing users worldwide.
You will join the product development team who is the driving force behind the vision for the company.
Primarily responsibilities are developing the Saas platform, and working with the wider product team to build, test and launch new iterations and modules of the product.
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise their workload effectively and work to a high standard with minimal supervision.
This can be fully remote, or office based in our London or Bournemouth office.
Skills & experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types: