- You actively participate in the development of our products.
- You are the interface between product design and software development in the team.
- Together with UI/UX designers and other frontend developers, you take care of the implementation and maintenance of our frontend architectures, libraries and processes that map cross-functional design concepts.
- You have completed your education (HTL and/or IT studies).
- You have several years of experience in frontend/web development.
- You have experience with modern SPA frameworks such as Angular or React, and have also worked with different backend environments (e.g. node.js, etc).
- You are familiar with frontend build tools and design systems.
- You like to work with UI/UX and graphic/interaction design.
- You can think strategically and sometimes think outside the box.
- Stunningly flexible working hours between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- The possibility of remote work 2 days per week
- Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy – career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
- Sports and health offers as part of smec Health – own fitness room, e-bikes, fresh fruits every day and joint sports activities
- Cool events like internal meetups, get-togethers and other social activities
- Sponsoring of team events
- Great employee referral program: for referrals you get an individual event or bonus as a thank you.
- 3-month onboarding program with buddy support
- Growing company with startup flair and many development opportunities
- New MacBook with private use option
- Free coffee and tea
- First-class locations in Linz, Vienna and London – good transport connections included
- No dress code - come as you are! :-)
Linz - Austria
React Job Details
As a Frontend Developer, you are part of one of our product teams and constantly develop our products further. As a frontend developer, you are involved in the further development of our design system and our frontend stack. You are a team player and familiar with working in agile software development teams. Furthermore, you close the gap between software development and design process with your DesignOps attitude. The technical know-how of our software engineers, agile working methods and a unique team spirit enable innovative, efficient work and create an excellent working atmosphere. From exciting smec TechTalks and well-known tech events to our Freaky Fridays ;), you can expect diverse and challenging activities.
Technologies we use:
We offerAs one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work®, we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
For legal reasons, we would like to point out the collective agreement minimum salary of € 3,730 gross (14 times p.a.) for this position. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience, a willingness to overpay is given.
We offer the following benefits
Your smec buddy
Cool company events
Refreshments & goodies
Free access to the smec gym
Flat hierarchies & open door policy
Personal & professional development
Stunningly flexible working hours
smec – Smarter Ecommerce is one of the leading B2B SaaS providers of paid search automation software and a strategic partner for online retailers in Europe.
Due to our vast experience in the highly specialised PPC industry, we constantly add value to our existing tools and challenge competitors with innovative solutions.
More than 500 national and international clients with yearly budgets worth 550+m Euro rely on our data-driven insights and best-in-class consulting services regarding Data & Growth Strategy, the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Microsoft Advertising, Programmatic, Display Ads and more. Leveraging these advantages, we are building a powerful online retail data platform and are transforming from a pure PPC specialist to a strategic growth partner for online retailers.
We are growing fast – in the meantime more than 150 passionate employees from 20 different countries are following their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.