- Contributes to team efforts to produce high-quality software inclusive of requirements analysis, system design, implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Bring new ideas to the table and adjust plans if better solutions are identified
- Adheres to established protocols, procedures, and best practices to ensure quality of code.
- Writes clear technical documentation and comments in code for other developers.
- Participates in team meetings and encourages an open, collaborative team dynamic.
- Communicates with team and management about deadlines, roadblocks, and status.
- Keeps up to date on relevant technologies, methodologies, and tools.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Programming, or similar field.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, VB.Net)
- Experience with relational databases - (MS SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - English language fluency
- Understanding of modern software architecture and methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Professional experience developing commercial software.
- General experience with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools and techniques
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Docker, and Jenkins or similar build automation system.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, big data systems, and distributed computing.
- Comfortable in both Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
This role is responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support of commercial software, ensuring it meets all business and client requirements.
About the Role:
Required Experience and Attributes:
Nice to Have Experience and Education:
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.